Digital Speaker Ready Room
Thank You for Presenting at WSPID 2022
This page is designed to guide you through the speaker process including resources, instructions, and deadlines. Reference the section below specific to your speaker type/role within the congress and follow the outlined steps.
ALL SPEAKERS AND ORAL PRESENTERS ARE INVITED TO:
Technical Briefing (Rehearsals) - PowerPoint slides
How to Join the Live Session
Guidelines on how to join a Live Q&A session can be found here.
As an Invited Speaker or Oral Presenter, you will need to:
- Register for the Congress*
- Complete Conflict-of-Interest Disclosure Form**
- Complete Publication Consent Form**
- Submit short biography and photograph (headshot) for the virtual platform*
*A link was emailed to you. If you didn’t receive it yet, please email asap: firstname.lastname@example.org
**Filling in these forms is mandatory in order to participate as a speaker/chair in the Congress.
PREPARING YOUR PRESENTATION:
To view your entire schedule, please click here and search for your name in the search bar.
Please note, the program remains subject to change.
How to Pre-record Your Presentation
- Read the Technical Guidelines – Please take a few minutes to read through the whole document before booking your recording session.
- Book Your Recording Session (as soon as possible) – and mark the date and time in your calendar. You will receive a booking confirmation via email with a link to log in to the recording session. If you do not receive the email, please check your spam folder.
- Finalize your presentation slides. There is no need to send them to us.
- Attend Your Recording at the time and date you have booked. A technician will be in the virtual room to guide you through the recording process.
DEADLINE TO PRE-RECORD:
Monday, January 24, 2022 Extended until 31 January 2022
Book your recording session as soon as possible to avoid the rush; time slots are already available.
If for any reason you haven’t pre-recorded your presentation, we kindly ask you to attend the session and present it LIVE.
PowerPoint Presentation Guidelines:
- Please ensure that the presentation slide deck is 16:9. Click here for instructions.
- Kindly remember the first slide of your presentation must be your name and presentation title and then followed by the disclosure slide – and that you need to address the disclosure at the beginning of the presentation. If you have nothing to disclose, please add “No Disclosures”.
- We recommend that you label all slides that include unpublished data with a title: “UNPUBLISHED DATA – DO NOT COPY OR DISTRIBUTE”.
- Zoom Background – If you wish to use a branded background for your recording – Click here to download the template.
Conflict of Interest Disclosure
CONFLICT OF INTEREST DISCLOSURE
In compliance with CME requirements, all speakers are requested to display as a 2nd slide disclosing financial conflicts of interest at the beginning of their presentation for at least 30 seconds to allow enough time for the audience to review and digest the information. If you have nothing to disclose, this slide must be included indicating “nothing to disclose”. Please disclose verbally (including if nothing to disclose) at the start of your presentation.
Please click here to read and review the presentation criteria.
Instructions for Transparency and Disclosure
Please disclose all relevant financial relationships, including the company name, the nature of the relationship (i.e., your role), and what was received (e.g., “honorarium”) by you, an immediate family member, spouse or partner within the past three (3) years, and the corresponding amounts in US Dollars. Where the value is potential, the percentage of the total stock options should be declared.
e.g. Scientific Advisory Board: GSK – $20,000; Pfizer – $500
Any off-label use of products or therapies must also be disclosed.
Please click here to download a template of the disclosure slide.
4 Tips on How to Create and Deliver a Better Presentation
Additional tips on how to prepare your presentation are available here.
If your abstract is selected for E-Poster Viewing, you will need to:
- Register for the Congress*
- Click here to read the Detailed technical specifications on how to prepare and upload your E-Poster and MP3 audio file.
- Submit your E-Poster and audio file – a link was sent to you via email. If you didn’t receive the link yet, please email asap: email@example.com
*A link was emailed to you. If you didn’t receive it yet, please email asap:firstname.lastname@example.org
DEADLINE TO UPLOAD YOUR E-POSTER:
Sunday, 23 January 2022 Extended until 31 January 2022