Application is made by submitting an abstract through the abstract system
The application period opens June, 9, 2021. Applications are due (along with all supporting documents) on or before September, 8, 2021. The grant winners will be notified by mid-November.
Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation’s Participation Grant
The Gates’ Participation Grant aims to focus its support on applicants from low- and middle-income countries.
- The applicant must have an accepted abstract in the program (Abstract submission deadline: September 8, 2021)
- The applicant must be a resident of one of the 73 GAVI-eligible countries. Please find the list here.
- Content of the abstract must represent original work and not presented/ or published previously.
- Request for consideration must be made on the abstract form at the time of submission.
- The applicants are required to submit a passport front page during the abstract submission.
- The applicants must be the first author and presenting author of the submitted abstract.
- Application for the Gates’s Participation Grant is done at the same time as submitting an abstract.
- Upon completion of your abstract submission, you will receive an email confirming your submission.