Registration is now closed.
Registration Fees (In USD)
UNTIL JANUARY 3, 2022
FROM JANUARY 4
|High Income countries*||$ 395|
|Middle Income Countries*||$ 295|
|Low Income Countries*||$ 150|
|Trainee (Students/Fellows/Nurses) **||$ 150|
Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
* Country Classification is defined according to the ‘World Bank’. Click here for more information on the Country Classification data according to the World Bank website.
** Trainee (Students/Fellows/Nurses) – status must be certified – An official supportive letter from the institution, signed by the head of the department confirming your status, or a valid status ID card must accompany the registration.
Fees for all Congress Participants Include:
- Access to all scientific content: pre-recorded & selected live interactive sessions
- After the official congress days – access for up to 3 months to all available content
- Access to the e-poster gallery online
- Opening Ceremony
- Access to the virtual Exhibition Area
- Access to available Industry sessions
- Online networking opportunities
- Earn CME credits – participate in the scientific program and be eligible to receive the number of CME credits attributed to the online meeting
Payment of registration fees (in USD) can be done via the online registration process by the following methods:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer: (Additional $30 handling fee is required)
- Please ensure that the name of the meeting and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Please make drafts payable to:
Account Name: WSPID 2022 Congress
Bank details: CREDIT SUISSE (Switzerland) Ltd.
Bank Code: 4835
Swift No: CRESCHZZ80A
Account Number: 1500934-92-328
IBAN No: CH83 0483 5150 0934 9232 8
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming the registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
For group registration (10 participants and more), please contact the registration department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Cancellation Policy
All cancellations must be sent by email.
Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, Bank transfer handling fee ($30) will not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
- Cancellations received up and including January 4, 2021: Full refund
- Cancellations received between January 5 until February 8, 2022: 50% will be refunded
- Cancellations received from February 9, 2022: no refund will be made