Join the #MyMexicanWSPID Photo Contest and win FREE registration for WSPID 2023!
Even though WSPID 2022 is taking place online, we are determined to deliver an immersive interactive experience with a special Mexican flavor to you. The country has a vibrant and colorful culture, known for its spicy cuisine, festive drinks, and some of the best beach destinations in the world.
Therefore, we would like to enhance your Mexican experience during WSPID 2022 and invite you to join our Mexican-themed Photo Contest.
- Take a photo that captures the essence of the 12th World Congress of the World Society for Pediatric Infectious Diseases (WSPID) and includes a Mexican element of your choice. Show us your home-cooked dish, Mexican view, or anything that symbolizes the country and its culture.
- Post/Tweet your photo on Facebook or Twitter using the #MyMexicanWSPID and #WSPID2022 hashtags.
- Photos can include individuals, groups etc.*
- You can post as many photos as you like. Only one photo will be selected at the end of the congress.
- To be valid, all entries must be received by Thursday, February 24, 18:00 Eastern Standard Time (GMT-5/UTC-5). Make sure your social media profile is public.
- The winner will be announced on social media on February 25.
*The name of the person submitting the photo will be the name entered into the contest.
The contest is open to all those who have registered and paid in full to attend WSPID 2022.
The winning photo will be selected by our committee of judges from WSPID.
- As the Photograph Submitter, you warrant and represent that you are the sole owner or have the rights of all the information and content (“Content”) provided to The World Society for Pediatric Infectious Diseases (WSPID) and Kenes Group (Hereafter: “The Organisers”). The publication of the photo does not infringe any third-party rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights.
- As the Photograph Submitter, I grant the Organisers a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable nonexclusive license to display the submitted photo at The World Society for Pediatric Infectious Diseases (WSPID) and share the submitted photo on the event channels by quoting the name of the author.
- By entering the Contest, all participants agree, if necessary, to have their name and/or picture used for promotional purposes free of charge.
- By entering the contest, you attest to your eligibility as outlined in the contest rules and release The World Society for Pediatric Infectious Diseases (WSPID) and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers and employees, from all liability for any damage or loss arising from participation in this contest or from the awarding, acceptance or use of the prize.
- The prize shall be accepted as is and may not be exchanged for an amount of money.
- WSPID and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers and employees, reserve the right to substitute a prize or prize component with another of comparable value.
- Refusal to accept the prize releases the WSPID and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers and employees, of any liability and obligation toward the winner.
- The World Society for Pediatric Infectious Diseases (WSPID) and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers and employees, shall assume no liability whatsoever for any situation in which their inability to act results from an event or situation unforeseeable or beyond their control, including a strike, lockout or any other labor dispute at their location or the locations of the organizations and businesses whose services are used to hold this contest.
- By entering this contest, all participants agree to abide by the contest rules as stated above, including any amendment applied by WSPID and Kenes Group.
- The winner will be announced after the end of the congress – respectively on 25 February 2022. The winner will be contacted via social media.