There are many different and interesting sessions at the 12th World Congress of the World Society for Pediatric Infectious Diseases (WSPID 2022).
Explore them below.
- Opening & Closing Ceremonies
- Special Lecture: How to Prepare for the Next Pandemic
- Napoleón González World Lecture
- Special Session: Game Changers: Reflections on the Past and the Future
- The Covid-19 Pandemic: Lessons Learned and Ongoing Challenges
- Innovation in Infectious Diseases
- Hot Papers in the Field of Pediatric Infectious Diseases 2019-2021
- Pneumonia in Low- and Middle-Income Countries
- Measles: Why Do We Fail to Eradicate the Disease?
- Rickettsial Diseases
- Community-Acquired Bacterial Meningitis and Viral Encephalitis in the Era of Conjugate Bacterial Vaccines
- Viral Hepatitis
- Malnutrition, Poverty and Infectious Diseases in Children
- HIV/Aids in Children
- Epidemiology, Clinical Features and Prevention of Childhood Infections with Dengue, Zika Virus and Chikungunya
- Food-borne Infections and Travellers’ Diarrhoea
- Tuberculosis – The Latest Developments
- RSV and Vaccination Against RSV
- Research Workshop (Pre-Congress Days)
- Migration and Infectious Diseases – World Café
- Endemic Mycoses
- Diagnostic Challenges in PID
- Skin Infections
- What Do You Know About Prudent Use of Antibiotics in the Hospital and in the Community?
- Challenging Cases Globally